Computer Vision Syndrome Clinic
CVS [Computer Vision Syndrome] is a complex of eye & vision problems. These are experienced by high computer users. This results in the sight inefficiencies & in eye related symptoms.
The symptoms are poor visual ergonomics & individual vision disorder.
The symptoms are seen when the visual task exceeds the ability of an individual.
This visual symptoms can be cured by proper management & providing the proper visual care for the computer user.
Most common symptoms/ problems faced :
Headaches, Blurred vision, irritated eyes, Eye strain , eye tiredness, Neck/ back aches, Double vision, High light sensitivity, Burning sensation, After images.
Precautions for preventing CVS?
- Periodically blink your eyes, Look aways form computer screen for some time.
- Sit 2 feet [Approx.] away from the Monitor.
- If you are using a CTR Monitor, use an anti-reflective filter.
- Use medium size fonts for a comfortable view
- Look away from the screen for at least 20 seconds after every 20 minutes.
- Perfect posture will reduce shoulder, neck & wrist pains.
- Do exercise like closing the eyelids and rolling the eyes clock & anti-clockwise.